Achievements

  • Achievements:
  • 25.03.13 - Started Action Plan;
  • 24.03.13 - Baked two puddings for guests & SBC;
  • 23.03.13 - Figured out how to do this (not well but it works)

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Falling apart

Well blogging isn't easy one handed!

I woke up on Monday in agony whenever I moved my elbow I felt a shooting pain from my elbow to my fingers. Just another thing to add to the list. My arm is still in a lot of pain and I can't grip anything. Got painkillers and anti-inflammatories from my GP so I'm hoping these work soon. #one of the worst things is knowing I can't drive - just another part of my life stripped away. I know it's not forever but it is frustrating when I'm trying to work on the anxiety and depression symptoms when I'm struggling to do anything physically. I'm so tired I fell asleep at 8pm last night and still feel exhausted, mentally and physically.

I can't face reading, I'm just too tired.

Really praying it's better for the weekend so I can make my mum a cake for Mother's Day!!! 

J



No comments:

Post a Comment