Achievements

  • Achievements:
  • 25.03.13 - Started Action Plan;
  • 24.03.13 - Baked two puddings for guests & SBC;
  • 23.03.13 - Figured out how to do this (not well but it works)

Friday 29 March 2013

Migraines Suck!

Sorry I've been away for a few days & that my posts have focussed mainly on the anxiety & depression symptoms. For the past 2 days I have had the migraine from hell. So again this will be a short post as I don't want to get a headache from looking at the screen for too long.

Basically I think the snow, stress, barometric pressure change brought it on, plus the tiredness after Tuesday!

My senses were all heightenend, I couldn't keep any food down, I was freezing, convulsing, it was horrific, especially at 5am lying passed out on the bathroom floor. Fortunately I had an appointment booked with my GP that evening, my parents had to take me as I couldn't walk without support. My wonderful dad then drove round for an hour trying to find a pharmacy that was open (it was 7.15pm) and had the nasal sumatriptan in.

Thank god it worked, I'm shattered and have a headache but it is such a relief that the other symptoms have gone.

I am still typing one armed by the way! Yeah, POTS is not giving me a break lately!

Anyway, trying to keep positive!

Will be back to regular blogging from tomorrow...I hope!

Once again thanks for reading!
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment