Achievements

  • Achievements:
  • 25.03.13 - Started Action Plan;
  • 24.03.13 - Baked two puddings for guests & SBC;
  • 23.03.13 - Figured out how to do this (not well but it works)

Monday 25 March 2013

The Ups & Downs

Why on Earth do I lurch from feeling haapy and optimistic to anxiouspanicky & edgy or even depressed & hopeless. "That's just depression they say". I've always wanted to know more about everything and never accepted "it just is" as an answer. I'm curious. I read just as much non-fiction as fiction. How do things work. What makes one mind work different to another? I've read the textbooks, I know the academic answers but it still just doesn't make sense. I want to know more!

In the meantime I'll keep reading, keep working on my mood journal things, CCI workbooks incase I can some day figure out a pattern. part of me thinks I won't get better until I have all the answers...we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment